Yoga Introductory Course
Sunrise Flow Morning Batch / Sunset Flow Evening Batch
This 4-Day ( morning ) or 5-Day ( evening)Yoga weekly Course (Tuesday- Friday morning) (Monday – Friday evening) helps the participant to plunge into the essence of Yoga, teaching both its important aspects, philosophical along with practical. During these Courses, a student is helped to learn important basic yoga asanas and breathing techniques(Pranayama ) that is required to maintain a regular self-practice independently back at his or her place to live and lead a healthy peaceful and successful life .
Anil Swaraj – SKY yoga master, has designed this program using a scientific methodology , approach and an awareness both at physical and mental level , that is often not taken care of in other forms of Yoga. During his 12 years of intense practice ,co learning , experience and research in hatha yoga and natural diet , he has developed and always aspire to still continue and explore new horizons and a unique methodology in teaching the foundations of Yoga practice in it’s simplest form possible with a complete awareness of Body work and Breathe work together .
Venue – Sky- Bamboo Yogshala
Swaraj Kendra for Yoga brings for Yoga Lovers – a new Advance Yoga studio with all environment friendly material used in this aesthetically created Yoga studio of Bamboos .
- 5-Day (morning ) or 5-Day (evening) Basic Introductory Yoga Course (for Beginners): Students coming to the SKY’s- Bamboo Yogshala centre for the first time must start with the Introductory Course. This applies to everyone, regardless of their all previous Yogic practices , experience and ability.
- 5-Day (morning ) or 5-Day (evening) Yoga Course for Continuing Students: After successfully completion of Basic Yoga Introductory Course (for Beginners), yoga aspirants ( students ) who wish to continue their Yoga training at SKY Bamboo YogShala , are given separate attention in the classes for the continuing students and are instructed by master Anil Swaraj as per his availability . These continuing students with us are trained with additional postures and guided into more subtle awareness both at outer and inner levels of body with details of practice, as per their individual capacity of learning . Both our Courses – for Beginners as well as for Continuing aspirants – are given 1. hours to 1.15 hrs in every class .
Booking and Suggested Contribution :
- Advance booking of your seat after filling up proper form is mandatory for all aspirants .
- This form can also be submitted online along with course suggested contribution transferred into our bank account or else can be done on the date of joining itself .
- To ensure a place in the Course, you should book in advance.
- Introductory Course per week Suggested Contribution for Indians : Rs 1000/-
- Those who wish to continue daily practice with our centre can opt for monthly course by going to regular class page of the website.
No Contribution required for poor ( Below Poverty Line ) under our Social obligation responsibility.
Timing : You have to check the ongoing Batch timings with the centre
Tentative Morning : 8:15 am to 9:15 am
Evening: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Good Karma performed with your contribution :
SKY has pledged and supporting few pockets of slum area named Maratha Basti, Near Railway Station , Trikuta Nagar & a slum school Sunrise Education Jammu along with its strong commitment to Socio Development by performing Karma which helps poor’s upliftment in all the sectors –our fellow countrymen are struggling with .
Write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
or Submit your information .Go to Yoga training – Book Now section of our website.
ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ….. Aum Shanti ….. ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ
HOLIDAYS : The Yogshala shall remain closed on all major Indian festivals .If any doubt ,can be clarified a day before festival with your yoga class teacher .